Blue Light

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Having problems with the HP and TP stats

Chevon

Having problems with the HP and TP stats Empty Having problems with the HP and TP stats

Post  Chevon Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:51 pm

Nice server but i have a little problem with HP and TP. If you level up it will not increase those stats, so please can u fix this.

BTW i will like to apply to be an admin on server Very Happy
    Arnatuile
    Arnatuile
    Admin

Having problems with the HP and TP stats Empty Re: Having problems with the HP and TP stats

Post  Arnatuile Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:58 pm

I will see if i can change it Very Happy
    Chevon

Having problems with the HP and TP stats Empty Re: Having problems with the HP and TP stats

Post  Chevon Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:59 pm

Thank you very much sunny
    Arnatuile
    Arnatuile
    Admin

Post  Arnatuile Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:37 pm

I found the problem. the HP stats were connected to your Con and TP connected to wis/int. I changed it so that the more Str you have the more HP/TP you get. I hope this fixes it for you : D
    Chevon

Post  Chevon Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:41 pm

The HP stat is still at 100 no matter what Sad, but the TP issue is fixed TY. Very Happy
    Arnatuile
    Arnatuile
    Admin

Post  Arnatuile Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:49 pm

Ok i'm pretty sure I fixed it this time. I tested it out and it worked for me.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 11:14 pm